WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD? “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with
ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates.
They deserve recognition and acknowledgment of their ingenuity.
This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging,
and they do it with so much love and passion.-Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Nominate more people
- Make 5 questions for them to answer
So first up thank you to the talented Shrushti who nominated me for the award and I’d like to put it right here, right now, any blogger that wants to do this is welcome too, I nominate anyone reading this.
Now to the more random stuff that I doubt any of you really want to know but ok.
3 Things about myself:
1. I love to read but I think I’ve read nothing and constantly feel the need to read more.
2. I blame myself for everything and anything that happens in my life.
3. I love picking up on people’s vibes, it feels like the beats of a good soul hitting song to me.
My answers to Shrushti’s questions
- What does a happy day in your life look like? Tell me.
Me with the people I love, cozied up, just bouncing off one another’s vibes. Oh and Mcdonalds to eat.
- What is one thing you wish you could say to your best friend/ person you love that you haven’t been able to?
Sometimes you frighten me to my core because the intensity of emotions you provoke from me are alien to me.
- Would you rather be a child again for a week or be able to take a peek into your future life for 5 mins?
Be a child again for a week, no doubt. The future I’m making, but the joys of the past I can’t revisit.
- Have you ever had writer’s block? How do you think one can overcome it?
As someone who has been writing since childhood as a form of expression, yes, of course, I’ve had writer’s block.
How to get out of it?
Well, I’d like to quote something from Lilly Singh’s book, How to be a bawse , which is to schedule inspriation. Meaning that at times you should actually take time out of your life to do things that will help your creative juices, this can be done by watching tv shows, or doing something exciting to you, maybe even something as simple as going out for a walk in your society. Something to allow your brain to have new experiences and ideas, believe me, it does wonders to help get out of that writer’s block.
- Have you done anything out of your comfort zone recently? What was it and how did it feel?
As someone who battles social anxiety, a lot of things that involve a large group of people can freak me out and sometimes even cause panic attacks, so a while back when I chose to get up and sing with my cousin brother in this restaurant he does gigs at, I definitely felt like a fish out of water. But when I actually got up there and started singing with him, I felt euphoric. The crowd was cheering me on and telling me to sing more and the next thing I knew, I was enjoying myself and dancing to the beats. Quite exhilarating.
5 questions for anyone else wanting to do this.
- What is one piece of advice that you have to constantly tell yourself?
- How are you feeling right now, at this very moment?
- What is something that inspires you or can be considered your muse?
- Describe something you love.
- What was a moment that had your adrenaline pumping?
And that is all for today, so adios my readers.