I’m like HEY
(hehe u get it, u get it.)
Today I write this because the amazing JB MCPayne has nominated me for this award. Go check him out he writes beautiful stories and I am a fan.
So first up let’s get the rules out of the way-
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate 7 more bloggers for the award (Let them know you have done so.)
- Create seven questions for your Nominees
Now on to the part which I’m guessing you’d love to read the answers to the questions I was asked.
- To which fictional character (Movie, book or other) do you relate the most?
Dean Winchester. Always have, always will. I could do anything for the people I love. I may not look like I could be a rough tough type of person because I do really hate violence, but if it comes down to it I will harm you. I care more about others that I will ever care about me. I will probably bring myself to insanity by just how much I want to help.
- One incident (if not too personal) where you’ve felt really selfish?
This is gonna sound so self-deprecating, but I feel selfish knowing that my boyfriend could possibly live a much safer and happier life if I wasn’t a part of it but I’m still with him. Of course, you will never hear him say that I am anything short of everything he wants or needs. Yea , I feel selfish being with him but I don’t think I could ever give him up either.
- What was your very first prize? When did you win it?
My very first prize was in like 3rd grade and it was a plaque that said ” Bookworm”. Made me so happy, still, does when I see it.
- One random act of kindness you’ve done?
I recently carried this elderly woman’s groceries for her and dropped it to her house. That’s a random act of kindness right?
- Whose blogs do you enjoy reading the most?
If you’ve been on this blog long enough, you probably already know this but I have a soft spot for this boy, Tathagat Sharma. The link to his blog is down there in the nominees below, so yea go check him out.
- One bad and one good quality about yourself?
One bad thing about myself, dear lord I could go on and on. But okay for the sake of only one, I have a hard time letting go of my grudges. Now a good quality, I don’t indulge in having many grudges.
- If you could experience one incident from your life again, which one would it be and why?
This one particular incident in which I and my best friend had gone to the beach and we spent hours there, dunking one another in the water. We spent the entire day there, and then we stayed over in this hut on the beach. We made a vow to go back to that beach on my 16th birthday. That didn’t happen for reasons that I’ve expressed here before. But yea, I’d love to go back to that day and feel that happy and carefree again. I’d also love to meet my best friend again.
Now for my nominees
And their Questions-
- What’s your spirit animal?
- What is one thing you feel nostalgic about?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- What do you hope your parallel universe does differently?
- If you had one wish and you couldn’t wish for more wishes, what would you wish for?
- Live to eat or eat to live?
- Does free will exist?
Haha that’s all for today.
See ya sprinkles.