First up before anything else, to anyone who doesn’t know what this is, it as an award mainly to help welcome or appreciate any blogs that you like or think deserve more recognition.
Now I was nominated by the sweet heart that is Perfectreverie, so first up I’d like to thank her for this nomination and if you haven’t already go look up her blog,she writes beautiful short stories.
Okay so the rules for this blog are something like this-
So here goes nothing
11 random facts about me-
1. I’m in love with anything to do with the Percy Jackson series, I do not care if I’m 16 years old, I want Rick Riordan’s new book as soon as it is out.
2. I am from India. In case I haven’t put it out there before.
3. On gentle rain days, I enjoy drinking green tea.
4. On stressful days, I play sift heads or rant excessively.
5.I like sucking on those lemons that come on drinks.
6. I honestly don’t understand studying and can’t seem to focus
7.This blog is probably the only thing I’ve continued writing.
8. I meet the most random people.
9.I think ghosts are real.
10. I don’t really know how I feel about the idea of God.
11.I love the indoors.
11 questions asked by the person who nominated me-
1. What song do you most connect with on a personal level?
Stop and stare by One Republic. If you haven’t heard it, just press right here, it will open up in another tab, so you can listen to it while you continue reading this.
2. Avengers or X-men?
This is difficult for me to choose because I have so many favorites on both sides,but simply because I enjoyed their movie slightly more, Avengers.
3.Team Captain America or Team Iron Man?
Team Iron Man for sure. No doubts.
4.What is one dream you’ve always had?
If you guys have been reading my blog for some time now, you would know I go through many struggles everyday and I think my dream even as a child was to do something to change that. I guess, my one dream has been to literally be a part of the change I want to see in the world and help others understand the importance of this change as well.
5. Favorite quote you’ve heard and why?
I’ve heard a lot of amazing quotes, there is also one quote that I agree to keep in my mind throughout my life but that is way to long and I’m a lazy bugger, so I’m going to put down here my second favorite quote,
“Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there. Because you can’t remember a time in your life when it wasn’t, but then one day you feel something else. Something that feels wrong, only because its so unfamiliar. Then in that moment you realize you’re happy.”
Some of you may recognize this from One Tree Hill, and I love this quote because I feel like it applies to me personally and I remember feeling this way and now life just seems so weird simply cause in the midst of the shit that is life, I’m happy.
6.If you were famous, what would you most likely be famous for?
If I ever do become famous I’d like to hope that it’s because I’ve managed to help the world become better, be it by writing or by being there for a thousands of people, if I become famous I want to be famous for something that helps humanity as a whole.
7.What is one thing that can make you happy on a bad day?
Talking to my boyfriend, dear lord this sounds so corny doesn’t it, but it’s the truth, no matter just how bad my day has been, how much I feel like utter shit, talking to him instantly makes me feel lighter and I can’t help but smile and laugh.
8.One thing that motivates you to do better?
Seeing that even though we have progressed so much, there is so much still left to do and for me to be able to do something about it, I need to learn and be better than I am today.
9.Who is one person you’ve always looked up too?
My best friend, Josh. I’ve looked up to him since I was 5 and I probably always will until the day I die. He had this ease to him, he just made life seem so easy to deal with no matter what life threw at him and now I am older than him and I have no idea how he managed to do so. I hope someday I will understand.
10. What is one thing you can’t live without?
One thing I can’t live without, I suppose my laptop. It lets me connect to the internet and see the world I don’t have the money to see right now.
11.What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Lel oh god, this is gonna take some time. As a person who does hate herself quite a lot or doesn’t regard herself as someone with any special qualities, I’m going to rack my brain for this. Okay well I think my favorite thing about myself is that I have quite the endurance to the shit the world constantly throws at me, sure I am depressed and have several various mental and physical issues but that hasn’t stopped me from moving on every single day. So yea, I guess that’s what I think I like the most about myself.
YAYAYAYYAYAYA. Ok now time for 11 questions of my own that I’d want the people I’m nominating to answer-
- If you could be a current celebrity who would you be and why?
- If you had a time travelling machine,would you go to the past or future and why?
- If there was something you wish all humans did that they don’t do right now, what would it be?
- Flight or Invisibility?
- Batman or Superman?
- Do you like the education system?
- Do comedians seem to make more sense than politicians?
- What song is a good break up song?
- Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez?
- If you ever meet Donald Trump what would you say or do?
- And finally dun dun dun, One thing you appreciate in the people you call your friends?
And now the people I’m nominating are
- Truths about the world
- The Time Traveller
- Jb Mcpayne
- Shree Shetty